Your message is local.
We'll help you bring it to the masses.
As a Local First member, your business can take advantage of of the following exclusive co-marketing and advertising opportunities.
For information on posting event information on LocalFirst.com, Click Here.
Advertising on LocalFirst.com is a great way to promote your business. Advertising on our website is reserved exclusively for Local First members, and is a great way to connect your business or organization with the growing local movement in West Michigan. The following advertising options are available on LocalFirst.com:
- Banner Ads
- Homepage Features
- Homepage Promotions
- Event Listings / Promotions
Clikc the link at the bottom of this page to download the 2012 Local First Advertising Guide!
Several West Michigan publications offer exclusive co-marketing opportunities to Local First members, including:
- Grand Rapids Magazine
- Women's Lifestyle Magazine
- Grand Rapids Business Journal
- Around Town West Michigan Magazine
For more information on current co-marketing opportunities, CLICK HERE.
Contact Seth Galligan for more information: email@example.com
In a perfect world, Local First would be able to post every event and promotion that we receive from our nearly 600 business members. As a small nonprofit, however with limited staff and resources, we unfortunately cannot. That's why we've collaborated with Local First member GRNow.com, Grand Rapids' leading online source for event listings and information. The new collaboration ties member events listed on GRnow.com directly to the events page at LocalFirst.com.
To cross-list an event on GRNow.com and LocalFirst.com, Local First members should follow these simple steps:
1) Go to www.grnow.com and click "Submit Events."
2) Follow the prompts to enter your event information.
3) In the "Event Categories" section, check the "Local First" box.
4) Follow the remaining prompts and submit your event.
5) Once your event has been approved by GRNow.com, your event will also be listed on LocalFirst.com.